Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Reflect God's light...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. So many people who I love are going through such tremendous pain, loss, and health problems right now. It seems relentless. I lift them all up to you God. Please heal, comfort, bring peace and joy to these amazing people who are going through hell on earth. Let them feel your love. Let them know hope in you. God, there is nothing I can do to help but you can turn it all for their good. I ask in the name of Yeshua.

What God Said Tonight:

I have placed you strategically in this time. You are to be a lighthouse. A reflection of my light in the darkness. 

I will heal. I will restore. I will bring peace. I ask of you to reflect all that I have and all that I am to everyone around you to see. 

You, my child, are my reflection to the world. Let them see the light.


No comments:

Post a Comment