Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Change...


 

My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for the blessing of rest and restoration. What a gift this is! I feel like a bit of a sluggard but I am also really enjoying some time with no big responsibilities. You arranged this all so wonderfully. Thank you for making it all happen in your time and in your way. It is ALWAYS better that way.

What God Said Tonight:

The ocean flows in and out, day after day, hour after hour. It is never changing in that it never stops the cycle but it is also always changing in that it never stops moving. 

Your life is like that in many ways. It is always the same in that I am always with you and I will always work things for your good. But, at the same time, it is always changing and always moving, within my will and promises for you. 

Take comfort in the sameness and take comfort in the change. The stability of the sameness means you never need to worry for tomorrow. The constant change means you never need to be bored. Live each moment my child and appreciate it for what it is. 

I love you, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment