Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Pain...

 


My prayer:

Pain stinks God. Physical pain, emotional pain, it all really stinks. It steals my focus and my joy. I am sure, when I am not in it, I can see that pain has a purpose and all that philosophical junk that is true. But, in the middle of it, all I can say is ow. I pray for healing from the pain tonight God.

What God Said Tonight:

Pain. I could tell you all about it and why it still exists. I don't think that would be helpful though. Maybe some other time we can talk through that. 

For tonight, just come and sit on my lap. Let me wrap my arms around you and receive my healing. No worries. No payment. Just receive the healing power in me as it flows into you. I have provided for your healing. Let me pour it into you tonight. 

I love you daughter. Now and forever. Let me heal this pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment