Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Unity and diversity...

 


My prayer:

What a privilege it is to be your kid God. Thank you for the favor you showed us today. Thank  you for your protection and guidance. Thank you for the brief reminder of what you brought me out of. I pray and ask that your presence be more apparent to me than ever. I am yours God, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

Every beach has sand, rocks, and life but no two beaches are exactly the same. 

It is true of my children also. You have things in common. You all have the same general building blocks but how they sit in you and how you use them can be completely different. 

I love the diversity in my children as much as I love the unity. Together we are one. In that oneness, you each have very different attributes to bring to the table. Value your unity and your diversity. Both are necessary and both are beautiful. No more strife and division in my house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment