Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, January 4, 2021

Sprout forward...

 


My prayer:

So today was it God. The old season is gone and now I get some downtime before starting the new season. Thank you again for bringing me through it all. Thank you for your timing. Thank you for knowing better than I did, what I needed and when. I love you so much!

What God Said Tonight:

It is finished, it is done. 

What you carry with you are the blessings, the legacy, and the lessons. What you carry with you is the strength and the compassion that this season has grown in you. What you carry with you is momentum to move forward. What you leave behind is the hurt and the damage. What you leave behind is anything that would hold you back from the future I have for you. 

Let go of anything that tries to hold you back and grab firmly to those things that propel you forward. Now is a time for moving forward. Now is a time to accomplish great things. Now is a time to take all that I have taught you and move it forward. 

I love you. I have planted seed in you. I have watered it and cared for it. Now is the time for you to let it sprout forward. Don't worry, you won't hurt anyone. No one is out there, yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment