Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 9, 2021

Constant companions...

 


My prayer:

I am so grateful for this time you have given me God. More and more I am finding the ability to live in the moment. To appreciate what you have for me, right now. I am letting go of the past and I am curious about the future but not dwelling on it. Mostly, I am looking around me and enjoying now. 

I am sleeping when I am tired, I am working when I want to accomplish something, I am reading when I want to read, I am hiking when I want to hike, etc. etc. It is pretty marvelous. I don't know that this life of easy rhythms can last. At some point, the world and people's needs will begin to effect it, I assume. But for right now, this is a pretty great way to live. 

Thank you for showing me this. Thank you for the privilege and blessing to experience it. 

What God Said Tonight:

Balance, peace, joy, these are the things that make life worth living. An umbrella of love to make it all worthwhile. 

There is much good and much to celebrate in this life. In between and underneath the struggles and the  conflict there is great joy, peace, and love waiting to be seen. Waiting to be grabbed. Never will I leave you without the hope of joy, without the access to peace, without my love. Those are your constant companions as my child. 

I love you sweet child, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment