Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 15, 2021

A new day...

 


My prayer:

Thanks for your help today God. Everything went really smoothly and when I ran into a roadblock, you showed me the way around it. You are an amazing leader and Father. Thank you for your guidance, direction, and help.

What God Said Tonight:

Don't lose sight of where you came from. Not only the humble beginnings but also where you came from recently. 

It is a new day and while you should not take the pain of the past with you into your future, you should take the lessons of the past. I have brought you to this place because of all you have been through, not in spite of it. 

I have prepared you for such a time as this. Take all of you into this future I have made for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment