Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, January 25, 2021

God's blessings...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. I am grateful for this life and this season you have brought me into. Each day, I am reminded of all that you brought me out of. And, now, each day, I am beginning to see more of what you have brought me into. 

I pray for your blessing and favor on me in this new season. I pray that you guide me in every action and word. Help me God to be a blessing.

What God Said Tonight:

Know that you are in this place and in this time at my doing. This is not a mistake or chance. This is not due to anything more than I wished it to be so. 

I would not and did not lead you to this place to see you fail. Your fear and your worry are scars left from your last season. They have no place in this season. 

Remember your basic principles. Remember to ask for me to bless the work of your hands. Remember to seek me first in all that you do.I will take care of the rest. I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment