Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 29, 2021

Eternity and change...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for a wonderful day God. I am so excited to be useful again! I pray for your continued guidance and favor. Help me to make good decisions that are in line with your will. Thank you so much for this season God.

What God Said Tonight:

Wisping on the wind, the dreams of today move forward into the hopes of tomorrow. Life is always moving, always changing, and that is not something to fear or avoid. That is something to give you everlasting hope. 

There is no situation in your life that will last for ever. Eternity is saved for your next life. Forever is confined to the circumstances of our relationship together. There are no circumstances on earth, outside of my love for you and your salvation, that are forever. 

In bad times, remember this to give hope for the coming good times. In good times, remember this to cherish every moment and not let it pass you by. 

I love you now and forever in this ever changing world.

No comments:

Post a Comment