Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 2, 2021

God in control...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for your protection today my God. I would be scared out of my mind if I did not have you on my side and keeping me safe. This world becomes a bit more crazy everyday. It is only your grace, mercy, and protection that keep me sane. You give me peace that is beyond the craziness. Thank you Father. Thank you Jesus. Thank you Holy Spirit.

What God Said Tonight:

Each facet, each new circumstance is another stitch in the quilt of eternity. Everything has a purpose. 

It may seem like chaos. It may seem out of control. But that is not the case. In the end, as you look back, you will see the patterns and all of the unseen acts and circumstances that you can't see while you are in it. 

If you think about it you know this has been true so often in your life already. You go through a great struggle and on the other side of it, it all makes sense and you can see how my hand was working in it all. 

Keep that memory fresh in your mind as you face the chaos and uncertainty in the world today. Remember that even when it seems out of control, I am still in charge and I have a purpose and a plan. 

I love you. I ask you to trust me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment