Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Healing...

 


My prayer:

Thank you for the luxury of rest and recovery today God. Thank you for healing me. Your healing power is truly amazing. I do not want to ever lose the awe and wonder that is the appropriate response to your healing power. It is AMAZING.

I pray that your healing power blankets the world.

What God Said Tonight:

A gift. My healing is a gift that I freely give. It is not earned, it is only received. I sent my healing to the world, knowing that the weapons and sickness sent by the enemy would be strong. My healing is stronger. 

My hope and plan for you is to live life to its fullest every day until it is time for you to join me in heaven or on the new earth. My hope and plan for you, as my child, is to live a life free of sickness and pain. 

A truly holy life is one where when the sickness comes, you do not waste one moment of worry about it. You know your gifts. You know what I have provided you. You receive it and move on. 

That is how I intend it and, very often it is that simple. Sometimes, it is not. Sometimes barriers get in the way. In those times, I will provide another path for you. I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment