Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Wholeness...

 


My prayer:

Amazing God. Thank you for today. Thank you for healing me and showing me different viewpoints, different ways to see the situation. You are so faithful. I pray for help and you help, every time. Not always immediately but you always help and you always work it out for my good. I am eternally grateful that my life is in your hands.

What God Said Tonight:

A healing, a wholeness is growing up inside of you. There have been some pieces missing. Some scars that have stolen what I had intended for you to have in this life. Those are not going to be in your future. 

We have some more work to do. There is some more healing coming your way. But, when it is done, you will live free of that pain and those scars. You will have all that I intended for you. 

Do not give up. Do not settle. I have so much more for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment