Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Transition...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. I am cherishing these last few days and beginning to get a little nervous about starting the new season next Monday. I know I should not be nervous. I know that this is your will and that you destine me to succeed. I know all of that in my head. But that part of me deep inside, the one that gets insecure and will not be talked out of it, is poking at me. 

I love you Father and I am choosing to listen to your voice.

What God Said Tonight:

I am on your side. My blessing never left you. My favor never left you. Your time of getting stuck and not being able to move things forward, your time of "failing" was nothing more than me letting you know it was time to move on. I had lifted my hand from that place and you needed to move out because of it. 

Now you are moving into a place that I have chosen for this season and my blessing will be on you and all that you do. I have chosen this place. You will feel like a hand sliding into a well worn glove. I am here with you now and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment