Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 31, 2020

LIfted above the trouble...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. I am not sure what to pray about tonight. Normally, on New Year's Eve, I do a review of the year with you. This year, I think that would take us way past midnight. 

There was loss this year and unimagined grief but there were so many blessings as well. At the end of it all, I am grateful for you. I am grateful for all you have done and are doing in my life. I am grateful that I get to walk into the future with the assurance that you are guiding my steps. 

I love you SO MUCH!!

What God Said Tonight:

Waiting on my timing will be a theme that you can remember from this year. 

I have so much more for you. We have really only just begun. But do not worry yourself about the future. What will come. When it will come. I will prepare you. I will position you. Keep following my lead and everything will fall into place at the right time. 

I love you now and forever my child and I will not leave you. I am your Father and your God. I am your savor and you brother. I am the Spirit in your lungs and I will lift you high above the troubles in this world. I will keep you in safety during the storm. I have nothing but good plans for you. 

Happy New Year my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment