Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 25, 2020

Cherishing...

 


My prayer:

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Jesus! Happy Birthday to you! What an amazing day of celebration it was today God. A celebration of beginnings. A celebration of you! Thank you for being you and saving us.

What God Said Tonight:

A healing day. A joyful day. Today was meant for my people. It was meant to remember that all things start small. It was made to remember that I came to earth, not on a blazing horse of glory but as a humble and vulnerable baby. There was one reason for that, I love you and want to know all I can of you. 

The sacrifice was needed but the method, how we accomplished it, that was because of you. That was because of how much I loved you and that I wanted to know life as you know it. 

My children, there is something so unique about being alive as a child of God on earth. It is unlike any other experience and it is coveted. Don't neglect cherishing your life. It is not perfect but it is beautiful. Remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment