Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Stepping stones...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. It has been a week of closing things down in preparation for a move. Thank you for your continued reassurance that you have a plan and a future. Thank you for your continued promises of blessings over my life. In these times of extended waiting, I really need that reassurance. 

It has felt good to prepare and to see movement. I am also grateful for all that you have taught me in this season. Being able to reflect and journal all of that has been an important part of saying good bye and I am grateful to recognize that all of the nastiness had a purpose. 

I meant what I said today. I am committed to change moving forward. I have seen the mirror held up to me clearly and I never want to have to learn this lesson again. I ask for your help with that change. 

What God Said Tonight:

Never before and never again will there be a season quite like the one you are in. These are unique times and circumstances but as you are seeing, even in these times I can find ways to bless you. I can turn it for your good. I can make sure that the hardships you have endured are stepping stones to take you the next level and not weapons that will crush you. 

You are my child and I love you more than you will ever know. For me, to me, you are perfect. But for as long as you are still living in this world, there are things we can change to help you and to help those around you. 

The goal, the everlasting goal is to spread my love. If there are things in you that block that conduit, that keep people from seeing my love in you, those things we will change. But know that you, you I do love with my whole heart and you have been made perfect in my eyes. 

Go, rest. There will be more to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment