Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Purpose and calling...

 


My prayer:

Amazing Father. My thoughts are all over the place tonight. I don't know what I want or need to pray. That usually means I need to close my mouth and open my ears. I pray your will be done.

What God Said Tonight:

Waiting is hard and the last pieces of waiting are the hardest. Your tomorrow, your promised land is so close you can taste it but you remain in the desert a little longer. Walk these last steps of your journey in the desert with integrity so all you can to leave it in peace. Your leaving will create a wake, a void, but it is one that is needed to create the change. 

I have a purpose and a calling on your life and there is nothing that I do in your life that doesn't help more than you. From the time you were young, you were a catalyst for my will, my glory, my blessings, and my love. I pour it into you and as you spin, you spread it to all of those around you. It is my best way of reaching those who don't know me yet. 

Your life will be a standard, a light they can point to. It is not a perfect life but it is a loved and blessed life and people see what I can do through you. Your ministry, right now, is to live and let the world around you see you live, in my presence and in my will. I love you, you are covered, now and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment