Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 18, 2020

Rejoice...

 


My prayer:

It is finished God. Thank you so much for moving me into this new season. Thank you for guiding me. Thank you for providing for me. 

I pray for healing of the damage done in this last season. I pray for favor in this new season. I pray protection and guidance on those I leave behind.

THANK YOU JESUS!!

What God Said Tonight:

The heavens are rejoicing with you tonight my child. The praise and glory of God is ringing through the heavens. We are filled with joy that you have come to this time and this place. 

No weapon formed against you can prosper. It is finished. 

I love you now and forever my child. Nothing can change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment