Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Surviving death...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. I pray for my friend and her family who lost her brother today. 

So many people are dealing with death right now. Partly due to the pandemic but it seems like there are so many others too, and some for completely unexpected reasons. I am grateful that because of you and the salvation you have provided, we often only have to say good bye for a season. But, it can be so hard to say good bye, even when it is just for a season. 

I pray for your comfort and healing for those left behind. I pray that you welcome those who are leaving us here on earth and take care of them. They are precious Lord.

What God Said Tonight:

A life lived is a good life. The lives on earth were never meant to be eternal. Eternal life is only possible and only desirable when you are living with me in my Kingdom. 

A day will come when there is a new heaven and a new earth and death will no longer be a part of that picture. But until those times, death is a passage, a conduit, into an eternal life with me. You may well miss that person while you are a part but you shall take joy in knowing they are waiting to see you again, soon. 

All of my children are so soon to be reunited. The time is growing so close. 

The moon, the stars, the sky, the sun all are vying for you day and night. Keep your eyes on me my child and I will lead you to your promise land. 

No comments:

Post a Comment