Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 14, 2020

God's wrath...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for your guidance and help today. Thank you for your direction. Thank you for showing me maturity and grace in an unexpected place. 

I pray for your favor tomorrow God. It could be a really important day, It could be stepping into the next season. I pray above everything else, that your will be done. I pray that nothing get in the way of your will. I pray that nothing delays your will. I surrender to your will, knowing that whatever tomorrow holds, you will walk me through it.

LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I have your heart and I will not let it be broken. I have your heart for protection. 

A weapon has been formed against you but it will not prosper. My wrath is unleashed on those who come against my children. 

I will make you whole. 

I will vanquish your enemy. 

I am done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment