Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Turn it around...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. I do not understand how you have brought me through the last few days but thank you for sustaining me. I see you moving, I see the next season on the horizon and I have deep and profound hope. 

Thank you.

What God Said Tonight:

Each day and each moment has value in itself but also has value in what it adds to the whole. 

You have not wasted your time in bitterness or fury and that is good. I can use any situation to help you, to grow you. I can turn anything that is meant to harm you around for your good. 

Continue to trust me and look to me and I will show you the value beneath the circumstance. I will show you the blessing in the mess. 

I love you daughter and you are exactly on the track that I have ordained for you. Do not doubt and do not waver. I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment