Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 7, 2020

Greater purpose...

 


My prayer:

Awesome God. I am still not sure what you are up to but still trusting you are up to something good. Each day you give me just enough grace, just enough joy to bring me through the ugliness. Thank you for bringing me through. I will be so grateful when this season is done but in the meantime, I am grateful to be walking through it with you.

What God Said Tonight:

I have taught you what you needed to learn. I have sustained you through the worst. I will walk you into your promised land, that has not changed. I am only waiting on the perfect timing. 

There are so many consequences of moving too soon or too late on this. My timing will be perfect. Your job remains to trust me. Trust my timing. Trust that while you may not be able to see the reasons, please know that I do not do anything without purpose. A purpose, greater than your own, is being fulfilled and is near completion.

I love you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment