Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 20, 2020

A new day...

 


My prayer:

Amazing God, you have been so good to me. I come tonight with nothing to ask but to just be in your presence and hear your voice. I praise you God and sit at your feel in your glory.

What God Said Tonight:

Never has there been a more valid time to rejoice. The world may not agree. The circumstances may not seem right. But in truth, there is so much to celebrate. 

A new day is coming, a new season, and this season is going to be unlike any you have seen. It will be a time of fulfillment and a time of true focus on the love that is most important in the world. 

I am placing you to live out a life of love. Showing my love through you. You have been prepared and you have been healed. All that is left to do is love. Let my love be your beacon and your signal. Let the world see my love shining through you and let it be drawn to it. Everything, and I mean everything, takes a back seat to love. There is nothing more important in this world or the next. 

I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment