Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Path of destiny...

 


My prayer:

I am grateful for the changing season God. Not so much in nature just yet but in my life. Thank you for showing me how to make this change with integrity and class. You know how hurt I was and how angry and left to my own, I could have really done some damage to myself and others. But you, in all of your wisdom and love, provided another way. A MUCH better way.

Thank you for your guidance, your healing, and your love.

What God Said Tonight:

Leaving this season is a natural step on the path I have for you. I have provided the way and therefore, the way is easy. 

The only hard part of following my path for you is trusting and waiting for the path to open up. Everything else is easy. You have walked the hard path of faith and now it is time to glide along the easy path of destiny. 

I love you. I have provided for you. I won't ever stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment