Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Critical moment...


My prayer:

My awesome Father. I am in awe of all that you are and all that you do. I am living in complete trust of you, your will, and your timing and it is a wonderful way to live. 

I pray that you help me to maintain this place of peace and trust. I like it here!

My life is yours God.

What God Said Tonight:

I have waited for an eternity for this  moment in time. You do not realize it fully but this is a critical moment in the history and the future of mankind. 

I have prepared you. I have prepared my children and the day is nearly here. 

Know that no part of what you have experienced in this life will be wasted. Every moment is for a purpose. Your joy and your pain will serve the Kingdom of God and have a place in the final days. 

I love you sweet daughter. Rest in my will for your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment