Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Dream come true...


My prayer:

Awesome God! This really is a dream come true! Thank you for your generosity and for the miracles you have poured on my life. I sit here tonight, more blessed than I could ever truly imagine. Last year was a rough ride but if it is what prepared me for this, then HALLELUJAH!!!!!!! I am so grateful God.

Thank you for every obstacle that you took out of the way. Thank you for every last detail that you will work out. You are my everything God.

What God Said Tonight:

No one sees the end from the beginning, but I do. No one understands the purpose behind each event. So many ask "why" and the reasons are so very complex. I can try to teach you. I will do my best to reveal it. But in the end, if you trust me, let me move everything forward in right timing, you will experience joy, peace, and happiness in this life and the next. 

I love you and my only desire is to be your blessing. I love you both so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment