Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Fear and faith...


My prayer:

Awesome God, thank you for the insight. It has made all of the difference. Now, I just have to hold onto that truth and trust you to take care of the details. 

You are so amazing. I am truly in awe of you and all that you do. Watching you work in our lives is like a beautiful symphony, every instrument and every note coming together to make beautiful music.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

Fear is not a static thing. It is always growing or shrinking. It constantly responds to the level of your faith. Fear is not from me. Faith is from me. 

Faith is how you communicate with me. Faith is how you show your love for me. Fear is a weapon and a tool to chip away at your faith. 

You can think of it as a two sided scale, like the ones they use to use to measure gold. On one side is your faith and on the other is fear. The less fear you have, the more your faith raises up and vice a versa. 

It is the time now to completely wipe away that fear. Brush it off of the scale all together. This is a season of faith fulfilled and fear does not belong here. 

I love you wee child. Now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment