Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, February 13, 2020

A stroll with God...


My prayer:

I am excited and scared all at the same time God. Definitely more excited than scared at this point but I will need you more than ever during the next several days. It still seems a bit impossible but you have taken care of every detail of this journey so far. I have no reason to believe you won't continue to do that.

I pray God that you guide our every step, every decision, every action, and even every thought. God, I fully surrender over to you. 

This entire journey could not have happened without your blessing and intervention. Thank you again for the dream and for fulfilling the dream. You are my everything!

What God Said Tonight:

Sweet child, reach out your hand to me. Hold my hand as we walk on together. The next part of the journey is no more than a stroll if you walk with your hand in mine. 

Feel the sunshine on your face and see the path that is laid before you. There is nothing to fear. I am with you. Come and take this stroll with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment