Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 7, 2020

Don't give up...


My prayer:

Awesome God. There are so many moving parts right now. So many things that need to be faced and dealt with. Life is definitely not boring. 

Thank you for helping me with each thing as it comes. Thank you for giving me what I needed for today and thank you in advance for giving me what I need for tomorrow. In times like these, there really is no other way than to live each day, each moment as it comes. Anything more is too much to handle. 

Love you God!

What God Said Tonight:

Don't give up. That is it. Trust me and don't give up. It is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment