Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 21, 2020

Giving and receiving...


My prayer:

This journey of ever growing trust is not easy God but I believe it is worth the effort. Your blessings are unbelievable but they require trust that is not always easy to maintain. 

I pray God for your continued help, peace, and strength to walk this path that you have chosen for us. Thank you for giving us such amazing blessings. You are the BEST FATHER!

What God Said Tonight:

A journey worth taking involves work to get there. Remember not too long ago I spoke to you about sacrifice. It is still true. 

Giving and getting are intimately tied together. Give and you shall receive. 

I have the path carved out and there are times in the path that will require giving, sacrifice. As always, the initial step to give may be challenging Once you have given, it will be freeing and easy. 

I love you and this path is one of great joy. Joy in the giving and in the receiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment