Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Every moment...


My prayer:

Awesome God! Thank you for all that you have done in the last 24 hours! You are incredible. You take care of everything and you make it all just perfect. You are so GOOD! I am so grateful to be your kid!

What God Said Tonight:

Every moment is an opportunity to recognize what is right in your life or what is wrong in your life. Every moment has elements of both and it truly is up to you which you decide to spend your time focusing on. 

A life that celebrates all of the blessings in it is a life well lived. A life spent worrying about all of the things not yet realized, is a life wasted. 

Do not waste your life. Live the life that you are in and count each blessing. Savor it. Turn it over and look at it from every angle. Every moment yo spend looking at your blessings is one more moment that you do not get mired in worry. 

I love you daughter, every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment