Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 23, 2020

New paths...


My prayer:

Thank you for a beautiful day God. All I really want tonight is to hear your voice. What is on your mind?

What God Said Tonight:

New lanes, new paths are harder to walk than the old path you are use to but they take you new places. The path I have you on is not one that a lot have walked but it is one I have made especially for you. The journey and the destination are hand picked for you. 

Keep taking one step at a time and see what I will do. 

I love you sweet daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment