Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Life...


My prayer:

One day closer. Thank you God for putting one more piece in place. You are working this all out so perfectly. Yes, I get tired sometimes and discouraged but every time, you remind me that you have it under control and that you will guide me through it. My life is yours God. 

What God Said Tonight:

Each day is a blessing waiting to be recognized. I have those blessings scattered throughout your life and will keep you afloat with them. 

Life, this life, has challenges and tragedies. This life has disappointments and pain. But, this life also has me and with me comes blessings without reason and miracles that don't make any sense. 

I am your God, your Father, your Savior, and your Teacher. I am so very proud of you. I am so very in love with you. 

You will find your peace with me. You will find your joy with me. Seek me and I will give you all that you need. Each and ever day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment