Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Good work...


My prayer:

Thank you for your protection God. That was a rough drive home! 

I pray for the many people and their families that did not make it home or were injured. Life can be so fleeting God. One moment we are driving down the road and the next, we aren't and then there are the ones left behind. That pain can be even deeper. 

Wow, I did not mean to get so dark tonight God. I guess life is so wonderful right now, I don't want it to end.

What God Said Tonight:

I have not brought you this far to leave it all behind. I have a purpose on your life and that purpose is not complete, it has barely begun. We have a lot left to do yet. Get ready, the work has just begun. 

But, don't worry, it is good work. It is work that will fill you up and not drain you. It is work that flows in your purpose and your gifts. I have seen to it and it is coming together for you right now. 

Your next steps will be critical and will be natural. There is no going back and there is no giving up. You and me are in this together to the end and beyond. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment