Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Comfort and rest...


My prayer:

Awesome God. Living on the edge of faith is exciting, terrifying, and exhausting! Thank you for continuing to move everything forward. Each barrier that comes up, you remove and take care of. And really, as I think about it, they have not been barriers so much as they have been things that you have completely turned to our benefit. 

You are amazing and this journey is amazing! 

I pray for help to get a little sleep tonight. If we can just slow down my brain for a few hours and rest, that would really help.

Thank you Jesus for everything you are doing. You are truly a miracle God.

What God Said Tonight:

Lean back into my arms. Let me carry you for a little ways. 

I don't need you to be strong right now. I don't need you to be smart. I don't need you to be anything but mine. 

Rest in my arms and let me take care of the details. I am yours and you are mine, now and forever my child. This will not change. Rest in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment