Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Pile of miracles...


My prayer:

God, my God. I am needing a bit of reassurance tonight. We are either on the very edge of an amazing testimony and a dream fulfilled, or not. If not, we have another chance to learn how to trust that you have something better. 

Every time I ask you, you reassure me that you have it all under control and I believe that, really I do. Where I get tripped up is when I start thinking through the details of what all needs to happen. That throws me into a series of "what ifs." What if it all falls apart? What if I have done all of this preparation for nothing? What if it is all a scam? I hate "what ifs."

So, even though I have been coming to you a lot for reassurance, I am coming back again tonight. You always have said to come to you when I need you. I definitely need you.

What God Said Tonight:

You know what you would be telling someone else who came to you with this same issue? You would confidently remind them that I am in charge and that I will come through for them. 

Why would I come through for them and not come through for you? Why would you think you are the only one not worthy of my divine intervention. 

You have so much evidence to the contrary. You have such an amazing track record of miracles showering down on your life. Let this add to the pile of miracles that already blanket your life. 

I want to show off. I want the world to know my child is blessed. I will not hide that. I love you and all is on schedule and as it should be. Now and forever my love. You and me, now and forever.

1 comment:

  1. This is also my struggle. Thinking through the details and trying to take on the role of God despite the 10 year prophecy he has laid out for me. What he told me recently was to live from a place of contentment. Content in the provision and ability of God to do all that he has spoken over me. I pray the same for you.

    ReplyDelete