Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Waiting in anticipation...


My prayer:

What a might an awesome God you are. I am eternally grateful for you in my life. You make everything worthwhile. You are the joy in my morning and the peace in my evening. You are my strength and my help. You are my everything. 

What God Said Tonight:

Waiting in anticipation, knowing what your next season brings. Enjoy this time of waiting and anticipation. 

The time to come is beyond words. Your life in me is about to take on a flavor and a pace that you have not imagined. 

I love you and I wait with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment