Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Invite God...


My prayer:

Today was full of opportunities to think and ask "what if?" I love days like that God. I can spend a lot of hours on "what if?" Not what if...something bad happens, but what if this thing were different or what if we imagine the best of all possibly outcomes? What if there were no evil? 

The what ifs are endless.

I love you God. What do you think?

What God Said Tonight:

It is good to see you tonight. I can always see your heart but when you come to spend time with me, I get to see you, really see you. 

Remember, I never make someone choose me. I always leave it up to them. I choose people because I love all of my children and I want them all to come home. But, that does not mean they choose me. 

As long as they have not chosen me, I am separated, kept at a distance. When they invite me in, when they choose me, that is when I get to really see them, help them, heal them, and save them. 

Thanks for inviting me in tonight sweet daughter. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment