Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 30, 2018

Clean off my heart...


My prayer:

Thank you for the opportunity to be a blessing today! It felt great to be able to bless someone for no reason except they were there. She was so surprised! What a great way to end the day.

What God Said Tonight:

Opportunities are abundant. Your eyes are not always open to them. 

Your heart is distracted and covered with years of leftover junk that has been plastered on. There were reasons for each layer but they serve you no purpose now. Now they are just rotting layers of pain that keep you from connecting and loving your fellow man. 

Let me clean off your heart and make it new again. Let me remove the layers of pain that life has put on you until I reveal the young and perfect heart again. 

I love you and I will heal you to love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment