Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 6, 2018

No fear...


My prayer:

Today was pretty wonderful. Thank you for everything. 

I am starting to get excited and a little fearful of this big trip coming up. I have to keep reminding myself that you set this all up and you will be in charge. As much as I have been blessed to travel all over during my life, I have never been this far before or to a place so different from home. 

WoohoooO!

What God Said Tonight:

I am with you and I am planning every moment of your trip. I have destined you for this and we will see great things together. 

I have not led you into something that would bring  you harm. Enjoy the excitement but do not waste your time on fear. I have not given  you that spirit. I have given you a great gift to be enjoyed and experienced. 

Get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment