Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Walking on waves...


My prayer:

You are magnificent God. I love your presence. I love all you do for me but more than anything, I love your constant presence in my life. There is nothing better.

What God Said Tonight:

Walking on the waves takes more than courage. It takes a trust in something greater and more powerful than what you see and know. It takes a moment to disbelieve what life has shown you as truth and to believe that I have a higher truth. 

It is a great testament of your faith when you step out onto the waves. Take a chance to follow me despite what the world tells you. Take a chance to walk on the water with me, despite your fear. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment