Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Blocking my blessings...

My prayer:

I had high hopes for today but things were a lot tougher than I thought they were going to be. Solutions were elusive and joy was hiding. 

Awesome Father. I put it all in your hands tonight and pray for your help tomorrow. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

Tomorrow is an unopened package. You know it is there but you don't know what you will find when you open it up. 

I have many surprises for you. Tomorrow, the next day. 

Trust me, lean on me more. Let me help you through the rough patches. 

You forgot to do one thing today. When the going got tough, you tried harder but you did not come to me for help. There was one moment when you turned to me, when you reminded yourself of my promise. Wait ans see what I will do with that glorious moment. But the rest of the time, you dug in your heels and tried to make it work. 

One day, I hope you can accept all that I have for you. There are so many blessings and so much help that I want to give you. The only thing stopping it is your will. Your will to do it on your own. When you find a way to let go of that, you will be amazed at what I can do. 

I love you, now and forever.

1 comment:

  1. Yes Lord, I will press into You for Your will to be done and I will do what I can here Thank You for loving me First Amen and Amen

    ReplyDelete