Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Love is the key...


My prayer:

Awesome God. My prayer tonight is to ask that you teach me how to love people like you do. Too often, I let my own issues and impatience get in the way and I miss out on the love all around me. Help me to love better. Fill me with your love.

What God Said Tonight:

Love is a gift and love is a presence. 

My love, the never ending unconditional love, is rare and precious. My love will change the world and save humanity. My love has the power to revolutionize a people. My love sacrifices and gives. My love comforts and heals. 

I love you and through that love, you can learn to love those around you. You are not me but you can learn from me. 

Remember my love when you are frustrated. Remember my patience with you when you run out of patience with others. Follow my lead and you will find yourself loving like never before. 

In this world and the next, love is the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment