Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Walk in your destiny...


My prayer:

Amazing Father. You give me favor in the middle of struggles. You give me answers when there are no answers. You are amazing. I ask for help I ask for help with the situation we talked about today. It seems so messed up, I don't know what to do or how to help.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

It is not for you. The help is on the way. I have other plans for you.

I am taking you out of the situation but do not be concerned. I will help them too. I just need you somewhere else for now.

Walk in your destiny. Leave all other things to other people because it is their destiny to walk that path. When you get out of your destiny, even with the best of intentions and the purest heart, you damage the person who was meant to walk that path and now can't because you are in it. 

2 comments: