Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Fresh start...


My prayer:

Awesome God. My prayers are for Israel tonight. Please protect your people from the floods. Keep them safe. Restore what is taken. I pray your blessings and protection over them.

Thank you Yeshua.

What God Said Tonight:

I am there and I will help. 

Sometimes you need a flood to come through and clean out your life. While floods can be destructive, they can also be refreshing. Making a way to start fresh and new. 

My guardian angels are all around and will keep watch. But when it is all done, remember to rejoice in the fresh start. Not everyone gets that chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment