Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 2, 2018

The wrong voice...


My prayer:

I don't feel like I added much value to this day God. I kind of just got through it. I am grateful for you getting me through it, but I feel a bit useless. I also feel a bit ridiculous complaining when there are so many people who had to deal with so much more than I did today. 

Ugh, I don't even want to listen to myself tonight, let alone ask you to. How about I stop and listen instead.

What God Said Tonight:

You have been listening to the wrong voice today. 

When did I tell you that you were not adding value? When did I tell you that more was expected of you? I didn't. So, you were not listening to me. Who were you listening to?

The voice that made you feel this way is born from hurts not yet healed. It had very little to do with what actually happened today. If you will let me, I will heal that hurt so that voice is silenced. 

Do you trust me to heal you? One word fro you and I will heal you. I will make you whole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment