Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Perfection...


My prayer:

All things are wonderful here with you tonight God. Nothing missing and nothing lacking. I am at peace and pray that I can live in this place with you more often.

All glory to the MOST HIGH GOD!

What God Said Tonight:

Everything in its right place and and its right time. In my perfect will and in my perfect time. Everything as it should be. 

Treasure this moment. Your awareness of the rightness of this moment is a treasure and a gift. Experience it, taste it, smell it. Remember it. 

I am always in control but it is not always easy for you to see that. Life can be very confusing, especially since you only get to see the surface of what is going on. 

Trust me always. Remember this moment. Remember that I have got you carved in the palm of my hand and I will never let you go. I love you daughter. I am your God.

No comments:

Post a Comment