Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Renewed, refreshed and redeemed...


My prayer:

What an amazing day God! Thank you is just a couple of words and can never convey my gratitude! This whole weekend has been the best Easter weekend I have ever experienced and I am simply in awe of you. So, since they are the only words I have, Thank you, Hallelujah! If somebody makes up some more words to say thank you, I will use them too. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

This weekend was like fresh dew on your faith. You have been renewed in the participation of seeing others renewed and saved and it is good. 

Life will still throw challenges at you but you are renewed and refreshed in the living water of my Spirit. I love you daughter and this weekend together was wonderful.

Keep up the good fight of faith and be renewed, refreshed and redeemed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment