Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Multiple vision...


My prayer:

Awesome God. My thoughts are so jumbled tonight. I am super tired but extremely grateful for you healing me. I am convicted and motivated to do more for you but in the competing voices of what people want to do, am I losing sight of your will and your vision? 

I could continue with the contradictory thoughts in my head but maybe it is best if I hush up and listen. Love you God.

What God Said Tonight:

Who is responsible for outcomes? Is that you or me? Why do I call you to do Kingdom work? Because you say yes. You can say yes to  people too. I give many people vision and plans for the future and sometimes I want you to help them. Sometimes they want you to help them and sometimes you want to help them. That is all ok. I will bless the work of your hands. 

Anything that gets people closer to me and provides them the opportunity to choose me is in my will. Anything you do to support those things is good and right. 

I will tell you when you are down a wrong path. I will shut it down. You have already given your life to me and continue to commit your will to mine daily. I honor that prayer, that commitment and our covenant. 

Relax, know that I am God and that I am in charge. Do what is good and right. Love people and love me. Simple. Go and rest now. It will look better in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment