Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Changing perspective...

My prayer:

My mighty God and Lord. I close my eyes tonight and I see the green of the forest in springtime. I open my eyes and I see the snow and cold of March in Colorado. I was watching Nick Vujicic tonight and listening to how his story changes people's perspective. 

So much of what I experience in life is a direct result of my perspective and not so much a result of the circumstances. It has taken me a long time to learn that and I keep having to relearn it in parts of my life. 

God, I ask for a Godly perspective in every aspect of my life. Help me to see the truth and the potential in every situation, every person in my life. Help me to look away from discouragement and anything that is in opposition to how you think about things. I know that your thoughts are greater than my thoughts but you have also said that I have the mind of Christ. Help me God to look at life with the mind of Christ and not with my fallible, sinful mind. Your perspective is always better than mine.

What God Said Tonight:

How you look at yourself and your life may change over time. How you look at me will also change. Not because I change but because your understanding of me will change. Perspective is not a concrete stable thing. It is by it's very nature, constantly changing. The key is to guide it and herd it toward a positive outlook on a constant basis. 

You must not let your guard down in this respect. It is one of the areas that satan will first come after you. If he can change your perspective, as he did with Eve and Adam in the garden, he can get you to believe and do almost anything. 

Guard against it. Take your thoughts captive and keep yourself surrounded by things that give you a right perspective on life. Stay in my word, include inspiring people in your life, give yourself the opportunity to see and do inspiring acts. 

I will help but this is an area where you have to be an active participant. Your perspective is your responsibility. I love you daughter rest well for a new day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment